A list of books I have read in the past couple of years.
"Ordinary people have big TVs. Extraordinary people have big libraries." — Robin Sharma
- The 5am Club by Robin Sharma.
Next on My List
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy.
Books I've Read Previously
- Deep Work by Cal Newport.
- My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla.
- Crushing It! by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone.
- Discipline Equals Freedom: Field Manual by Jocko Willink.
- Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies by Nick Bostrom.
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferris.
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss.
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson.
- The Facebook Effect by David Kirkpatrick.
- The Test of my Life by Yuvraj Singh.
- The Race of My Life by Milkha Singh.
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz.
- You can win by Shiv Khera.
Books I might read next.
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles that Fuel Success and Performance at Work by Shawn Achor.
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain.
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz.
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu.
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter.
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
- Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain by John Ratey.
If you have any book recommendation, please shoot me an email.